The stainless and special steel industry is highly dynamic. In order to best keep pace, your staff needs continuous updating. Specific know-how is becoming more important than ever before whether you are a producer, trader, stockist, distributor, service center, manufacturer or important enduser.
SMR is not only following but is always at the forefront, even anticipating important industry trends. Our Stainless and Special Steel Seminars are a new tool to improve the market and industry knowledge within your company, and enhance the impact of various events like:
- Annual Sales & Marketing Meetings
- Strategic Meetings
- Customer Appreciation Days
- Company Anniversaries
- Trade shows
- and many more!
- Improved competence of your sales people
- Strengthening of your customer relationship
- Better understanding of the competition
- Improved motivation of your staff
- Improved team spirit
- Initiation of creative thinking
- Professional training of new employees
- Ability to anticipate industry change
... all this resulting in higher productivity, revenues and profits.
Our Stainless Steel Seminars are à la carte, on-site and adjusted to your needs! Each seminar will be customised to your target markets. Every seminar participant receives a Seminar Workbook.
Select one or more of the following modules:
- Stainless Steel Basics
(What is stainless steel, grades, product forms, mechanical properties, etc.)
- 'In-depth Seminars' (in modules from 1 hour to 1 day) about supply, demand, pricing, etc. in various product segments:
- Long products (forged- rolled, bright bars, wire rod and wire)
- Flat products (forged- rolled, bright bars, wire rod and wire)
- Tube & Pipe (welded and seamless, fittings, flanges)
- Raw materials (Ni, Cr, Mo, scrap)
- Producers and production costs (all major mills worldwide)
- Future trends (Ni substitution, new grades, industry consolidation, etc.)